I am Tsjirste Abegg
Specialized in guiding the twenties and thirties
What makes me really happy?
People who have found the courage to step out of their comfort zone and decide to take charge of their own happy, meaningful and successful lives.
Change is REALLY simple: My approach is direct and resolute.
I acknowledge your pain and at the same time guide you to experience in a subtle way how you yourself maintain that pain. I am next to you when you are challenged and behind you when you need a little push.
You will learn to understand yourself and take control of what you first found difficult.
Learning and implementing personal change by doing and experiencing. Not a fixed theory, protocols or procedures. Direct experiences that lead to the insight needed to effect the change you need for your own meaningful and succesful personal and professional life.
It is my passion to share knowledge and experience about personal change and team cohesion with anyone who wants to take ownership of their own happiness.
The question that many people ask me during a first session.
“I really want things to be different, but I don’t know how“.
I know this feeling.
It took me 20 years to discover and learn that change is not difficult at all as long as you know what you are able to change and how.
The most common quotes from people I have been fortunate enough to help in their process are: ‘If I had know it was so easy’…’Unbelievable that I have had this for so long and did not ask for help.’
No time for self pity but the drive to take matters into your own hands.
I like to work with people who really go for it, who are willing to go a step further, who do not give up at the first disappointment, who can face adversity and who are not afraid of an honest answer: To step out of their comfort zone and make their dreams come true.
Who is Tsjirste the bon vivant? Statements and facts about me …
- 20 years of teaching experience, owner of Life Perspectives, 10 experience as a therapist and coach. LinkedIn
- My way to stay fit: festivals. Enjoy together, connect and dance a lot.
- Did you know that I turn 27 every year?
- My happiest moments are dancing behind the turntable; enjoying great music with friends or at your wedding, party or birthday. Sound Cloud
- I regularly do something for the first time because I live as if every day could be my last.
- I have two wonderful grown-up sons and have been happy with my husband Steve for 25 years.